Lunes, Pebrero 2, 2015

About Me



My name is Chloe Ward, Aged 22 female and I am aspiring to be journalist in future. I as of late read an article in which the Today moderator, John Humphrys, offered some "guidance" to yearning writers – 'don't do it!'. In spite of the fact that I appreciate this man as a writer, this profoundly disheartened me. He said in the article that he advises his kids and grandchildren 'to prepare for a calling where they're more inclined to land an average position with some trust of security'. Maybe this is simply my assessment, yet there doesn't generally appear to be professional stability anyplace right now. Reporting is energizing, reliably new, and if more individuals take Humphrys' conclusion, then it will turn into a withering industry. Being named telecast writer of the year in 2013, I would have thought even he could produce some fervours for more youthful individuals about the business, however maybe not. This got me pondering why and when I chose I needed to turn into a journalist. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento